Onuonga Reviews is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission at no additional costs to you.
Onuonga Reviews is a lifestyle and informative blog publishing lists, How-To, User Guides, Tutorials, and Q&A Articles. Our topics range from Finance & Business, Internet & Telecom, Jobs & Education, Home, Garden & Real Estate, Travel & Shopping to Health & Fitness.
Accordingly, the brand will be undergoing an exhaustive but systematic transformation process to align itself to the relevant services. In an effort to involve all stakeholders in this transition, Onuonga Reviews wishes to invite the public to participate in a Competition to create a new representative Logo for the Authority.
What is Required
Go beyond the norms to come up with a creative, unique, memorable, and simple design that communicates the mission statement of the brand. Clearly explain all the elements in the logo and what they represent; as well as their relevance to the brand. Entrant(s) must be a Kenyan University student below the age of 30.
General Guidelines on Logo Design
The following are guidelines and rules of engagement for the competition;
- The design be submitted in;
Black and white hard copy on A4 Size paper
High Resolution color hard copy on A4 size paper
PSD or PDF format (The winner MUST provide a high-resolution vector file such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and/or InDesign)
- The logo must be clear and distinctly identifiable for effective application on all our brand letterhead, instruments, website, and relevant publicity materials;
- It is recommended the logo should have our mission statement and services captured in an appropriate mood;
- It is essential that the entrants identify and apply possible Colors for the brand.
- The submitted logo ought to be accompanied by a brief written description of all applied features, connotations, and such significant inspiration;
- Entrants should submit NOT more than two designs –both designs must be submitted under one entry.
- Winning entries will become the property of the brand.
- Entrants should provide their full names, postal addresses, physical address, email, and daytime telephone numbers
- By submitting an entry, each entrant agrees that any and all intellectual property rights in the Logo design are deemed assigned to the brand.
- The winning entry shall be subjected to intellectual property protection
- The brand reserves the exclusive right to modify the winning logos.
- Any material, graphic software, or other items accompanying the submitted design shall belong to, and remain the property of the brand
- The selected winner MUST submit a scalable vector version of the winning design so that it is adaptable to the electronic and print media, to reproduction on small and large surfaces and to use in color or greyscale
- The participants agree to indemnify the brand from any losses and Our judges’ decision is final and not open to any correspondence or appeal, whatsoever
- To be eligible, entrant(s) must be a Kenyan University student below the age of 30.;
- Entries can be individual or team.
- Originality –the composition exhibits original design, creativity and imagination
- Relevance –the entry shall be aligned with the mandate of brand.
- Aesthetic Quality –the submission commands attention, displays visual balance and color coordination, all the elements work together to create a unified appealing design
- Going beyond the norms to come up with a creative, unique, memorable and simple design that communicates the mandate of the brand
- Ability to clearly explain all the elements in the logo and what they represent; as well as their relevance to the brand.
Reward for Winning Logo Designs
The selected winning logo will be awarded in order of merit as follows:
- First Position: Kshs. 3,000.00
- Second Position: Kshs. 2,000.00
- Third position: Kshs.1,000.00
Delivery of Logo Designs
The hard copy designs should be delivered in presentable plain envelopes, clearly marked “Onuonga Reviews logo Design Competition” on or before 20th Nov 2020 by 1000hrs. To: +254 742 790442, Kakamega – Kenya All soft copy entries shall be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org The competition bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend.